Powered By Blogger

Thursday, January 15, 2015

"View From the Sixth Floor: An Oswald Tale"




My first novel is available on Amazon and has received excellent reviews. Here are a few:

"The trip is thrilling and suspenseful, as reported above---a masterpiece." 

"It grabbed me in the beginning with her smart prose and kept me reading until I couldn't see the page and had to stop to rest my eyes."

"I loved her book. Let me say that again – I loved her book."

"The premise was clever, full of twists and turns. It involved everyday people, unexpectedly involved in extraordinary circumstances."

"THAT'S where the story picks up steam and the reader gets thrown for a loop!"

"I had to keep flipping pages as I had no clue what would happen next but one thing became increasingly apparent."

"Amazing read! The very talented author tells a story that captures you from the very beginning and continues to amaze and delight the reader."

"I read the book in one day because the twists and turns in the story made it hard for me to put the book down!"

"This is one of the best books I have read in a long time. I just couldn't put this one down!"

"A terrific read, and would make a great movie!"

"That's what writing is all about--entertain me and keep me. She did perfectly."

"I think you'll find the book hard to put down after the first third."

"great book couldn't put it down"

"AN ABSOLUTE MUST READ!"

http://www.amazon.com/View-From-Sixth-Floor-Oswald-ebook/product-reviews/B00NPCZW6W/

No comments: