Powered By Blogger

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Another 5-Star Review for “View From the Sixth Floor”! | Between the Beats

Another 5-Star Review for “View From the Sixth Floor”! | Between the Beats



on April 25, 2015
Format: Kindle Edition
View From the Sixth Floor is a great story, every word is carefully written. I felt as if I was watching a good movie, a movie i wouldn’t mind watching over and over again. I like the way Elizabeth Newton selected her characters, they are not too many, they are easy to remember and the parts they play in this great story is believable. The relationship between Olivia and Bill is an eye opener….Wow!!!! It was all nice and smooth until they set off for Dallas and it was at this stage when I hated all the interruptions coming my way. I didn’t want to be separated from Olivia and Bill and then there is Judy, Olivia’s friend, I wasn’t sure which side Judy was on. Is Judy working with Agent Martin or she is a true friend? What about Dr Gupta and then the Lawyer Barry? I don’t want to spoil it for readers, I want them to feel the tension, the guesswork...
I enjoyed ‘View from the sixth floor’ the book has all the ingredients I love in a book. I was so tense, I gasped, I had Goosebumps, I held my breath, I groaned when there was interruptions... Poor George! Gone but not forgotten! Olivia is an incredible woman, I lover her.
I will be on the look out for more books from Elizabeth Newton. She is a great writer!

No comments: