Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

How Interesting... How Wonderful

It's amazing how I can be in the midst of an awful week and something so wonderful and impressive can happen that I am stopped short.
In a week where madness seemed to reign supreme, a glimmer of sunlight came from an unexpected source.
I had criticized someone (namelessly) in an earlier post and after the situation was forgotten (at least by me) went on about my business. This afternoon I got a telephone call from that person concerned about what I had been feeling when I posted and wondering what had happened to upset me so much! The very fact that someone who really has nothing obvious to gain would take the time to respond personally to my comments impressed me tremendously. I forget sometimes that we are all human (including myself). We all have our good days and bad and sometimes two people who share similar views and have simultaneous bad days can react badly.
I know this is confusing but right now I am so pleased and impressed I am really finding it difficult to think. It is just good to know that there are people who still feel responsible for their action. In all fairness, taking responsibility for mine, I over reacted to a situation that was none of my business. But maybe some good came out of it in the end. I only hope I didn't hurt anyone's feelings.
We may all forget that what we post on the Internet is in fact public domain. And I would be wise to think before I act.

No comments: