Powered By Blogger

Friday, August 05, 2005

On Friendship...

Are your friends only your friends when you agree with them? Do they only want you to regurgitate what they say, like some inept school teacher who doesn't care if you understand, just agree? Why are some people so stubborn that they believe their way is the only way, what they feel is the only thing of importance, and what any other person thinks is okay as long as it stands in agreement with what THEY think. Ay.
And then the obsessives ... oh yes they are wonderful indeed. The few who see only the negative, the cloud, the darkness. "Everyone is out to get me so I am going to get them first!!" How egotistical to think it is all about yourself.
I am tired, and I am sick, and I think I have had enough emotional debris laid at my door for this week thank you very much.
Excuse me while I pray ... for the friends who aren't really friends, the negative thinking obsessives, and of course the egotists with their fragile psyches. And I think a little prayer for myself, for patience, for understanding, for forgiveness. For the wisdom to see the open door and the courage to go through it.

No comments: